, , , ,

♥ Biscoff Cheesecake Mousse ♥



Intentionally I was going to make a matcha green tea tiramisu, in a cream cheese version. While realizing my tub of matcha powder has only a teaspoon left (as most are used previously in my green tea muffinsdonuts and chiffon cake), I turned down the idea and came up with another no bake dessert. Cheesecake mousse! I make use of the remaining half jar of Biscoff (after finishing half in my rice krispies recipe), whip it up to make this amazingly indulging treat for myself!

Make 6
You'll need:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
8oz cream cheese
4 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup Biscoff spread

1/2 cup Biscoff cookies or Digestive crumbs
whipped topping, for garnish
ground cinnamon, for garnish

How to make biscoff cheesecake mousse:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and biscoff spread until creamy. 
  2. In another chilled bowl, pour cold cream and beat until soft peak. Add cream cheese mixture and beat until it thickens.
  3. Keep cheese mixture in fridge before serving.
  4. When serve, divide digestive crumbs equally among serving cups, pipe or spoon in cheesecake mousse and dust each with ground cinnamon.
With all my love <3
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment